Documentation Lead| Lionbridge | Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Objective of the Role
- Obtain a thorough understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, useful, and engaging content that meets organizational standards
- Documentation planning, content structuring, designing.
- Liaison with subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write or update User manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates.
- Develop content in various media formats.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6-7 years’ industry experience as an effective Sr. technical writer
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using industry-standard authoring tools to create documentation
- Experience working with industry-standard style guides
- Excellent understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Experience working with engineers, developers, product managers, and QA teams
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge/awareness of networking concepts, cloud computing/environment is preferable.